Quality care services tailored to your needs.
At Silvergate, licensed assisted living services are available to support each resident’s changing needs, as they age in place without changing their accommodations. Based on your personal needs, our community offers a continuum of care ranging from assistance with medications to our 24-hour memory care program – Silvergate Memory Care Suites. Our Director of Resident Care, nurses and caregivers are dedicated to providing care with the utmost dignity, respect, and compassion. Low resident-to-staff ratios, which far exceed the industry standard, allow our caregivers to provide the personalized attention you need. Silvergate provides a warm and home-like environment where you can rely on staff to deliver exceptional service and truly care about your health and well-being.
To insure you receive the personalized care you need, when you need it, our Director of Resident Care will provide in-depth initial and ongoing health assessments, in partnership with you and your personal physician’s recommendations, to provide a customized care plan to suit your specific needs.
In addition to Independent Living amenities, a combination of the following care services are available at an additional fee:
- Medication management
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Escort assistance to dining and activities
- Personal laundry services
- Daily housekeeping services (weekly included)
- Weight and blood pressure monitoring
- Ambulation and transfer assistance
- Assistance with toileting and continence management
- Diabetes care management
- Hospice care (based upon availability)
Additional services available.