Moving from your home to a retirement community is a decision that requires research and planning. It is important to consider and compare all of your options.
Paying for Care
There are many resources that may be available to you given your care needs and circumstances. It is important to explore all of these resources, as many of your costs could be partially or fully covered. Some of the most common resources include:
- Social Security payments
- Proceeds from the sale of your home
- Retirement income, including public and private pensions, 401K, IRAs, etc.
- Personal investments, including mutual funds, bonds, annuities, etc.
- Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension
- Long-term care insurance policies
- Proceeds from whole life insurance policies
Our marketing staff can discuss all of these options with you and decide what the best options for you are. Contact us today to learn more:
Fallbrook – (760) 728-8880 San Marcos – (760) 744-4484