This tradition of giving continues with our new Rancho Bernardo community. While we continue to work on developing Silvergate Rancho Bernardo, we have been actively supporting a number of local organizations and events with more than $10,000 in sponsorships and donations.
Here’s just a brief overview of some of the organizations and events we have been proud to support over the last two years:
- Rancho Bernardo Business Association (2014)
- Ed Brown Senior Center (2014-2015)
- Autism Society of San Diego (2015)
- The Spirit of the Fourth Rancho Bernardo (Title Sponsor – 2015)
- Rancho Bernardo Community Foundation Thanksgiving Luncheon (Gold Sponsor – 2014-2015)
- Boy Scouts of America, Chapter 49 (2016)
- RB Hall of Fame (2016)
As we work toward breaking ground later this year, we look forward to the future of our relationships with the local organizations and events that make Rancho Bernardo the intimate, supportive community we are proud to be a part of.