What our families are saying.
We are happy to share our latest feedback and reviews from our residents and their family members, and we invite you to experience what they’re saying for yourself. Contact us today to schedule your personal tour to experience firsthand all that Silvergate has to offer.
To the Management of Silvergate Retirement Residence,
My name is Tom Glavas and my parents have been at the Fallbrook facility for the past three or so years. In my parents’ aging years and father’s recent passing, the medical staff at Silvergate Fallbrook have been outstanding with my father’s curmudgeonous and sometimes cantankerous nature. They have understood his condition and worked with him and me to make his remaining life as comfortable as possible.
Tiffany and her staff need to be commended for their work. I realize it’s a job and we pay them, but they also care for the residents’ well-being. They greet them by their first names and act as if they are all family…
Tom Glavas, Son of Silvergate Residents
- “I see the owners come to visit and join in parties. They have a personal commitment to the residents of Silvergate.” – Jeri P., daughter of Silvergate Resident
- “I had a lovely home, but I didn’t need all that anymore. I love my apartment at Silvergate. The service is fantastic. And the staff can’t do enough for you.” – Jan R., Silvergate Resident
- “Silvergate has helped me keep feeling independent. They set up all kinds of fun activities. I’ve been very happy here.” – Ruth W., Silvergate Resident
- “The caregivers do things because their hearts are in the right place.” – Eleanor H., Silvergate Resident
- “We can’t begin to tell you what a difference it has made in our lives – and my mother’s – knowing she is getting the same loving care we no longer could provide.” – Rosalie and Roy H., children of Silvergate Resident
- “At Dad’s age, having things to look forward to is very important. Now Dad can live as graciously and as independently as possible without my brother and I worrying about him.” – Elaine N., daughter of Silvergate Resident
- “I feel so good about Dad being at Silvergate. Everyone at Silvergate is aware of what’s going on with Dad.” – Janette S., daughter of Silvergate Resident
- “Mom was not real social before, but now she visits with other residents and goes on the outings.” – John H., son-in-law of Silvergate Resident
- “Silvergate is a wonderful place. The care Mom receives is very consistent.” – Donna D., daughter of Silvergate Resident
- “The staff needs to be commended for their work. They greet [residents] by their first names and act as if they are all a family.” – Tom G., son of Silvergate Resident